4.01.2004

Back from the dead...

Ok, I am going to start using this blog again to ramble on about the music I am listening to these days. This way, I won't keep filling up the inboxes of my good friends with this drivel. The difference now is that there will be a Rhapsody Link included with my posts as I am an avid Rhapsody listener... or perhaps the better term would be addict... Anyway, here goes. I noticed but overlooked this album last year (in my pre-Rhapsody days). I was looking around on the awarestore.com site today and noticed that they are about to release their 10th Aware Sampler. I breezed through the clips and enjoyed what I heard of this group's entry. Catchy pop with an edge. Good stuff. Very listenable. I'll tell you soon if it is forgettable or has staying power. ;-) Enjoy! Mae - Destination: Beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment