1.05.2005

5 - Keane - Hopes and Fears

Ok, for those of you who have been following along, this is band #2 for which I have tickets to see in the next two months. My friend and I will be headed down to Charleston, SC for the Keane show on the 30th and I am very excited. And while we're talking about Coldplay comparisons (because I know that's what you're already thinking about), my friend and I are making a trip for this show because we opted not to make a similar trip years ago when we could still see Coldplay in a small venue. We've been kicking ourselves ever since so we're not letting this one slip by. I love this band, I love their sound, No I don't think they are Coldplay redux. The near epitome of British melody, I find this entire album inspiring and moving. And the lead singer's voice is so crystal clear. I heard them perform on Nic Harcourt's radio show and he really does sound like that. Very much looking forward to the live show. I'll report back after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment