9.17.2004

Its Baaa-aaack... Well, sorta...

Ok, Rhapsody is back online and would you believe it, they have new tracks!!! I cannot believe that the outage had nothing to do with the new music so maybe they were either 1) in the middle of a large backend change that prohibited them from adding new tracks and the outage was the completion of that change or 2) they were having a problem that took them a while to resolve and the outage was the completion of the resolution effort. Either way, I'm now happy because I get to listen to the new Peter Cincotti album.... whoa whoa whoa wait... I spoke to soon. The new Cincotti album says that its available for listening and burning, but when you click on it, none of the tracks are available for either... interesting. I'm guessing they are still making the changes necessary to get this music out there... I'll give them a little while before making any other assumptions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment