1.05.2005

3 - All Things Bright And Beautiful - Love & Affection

Ok, all you Rhapsody users looking for things to listen to on our beloved Rhapsody, you can tune out for the rest of the countdown. The top three are unfortunately not available in Rhapsody... sigh... All Things Bright And Beautiful is the name of the solo project of Lee Bozeman. Who is Lee Bozeman? Well, he's in the band Luxury. Who is Luxury? Well, they are... still under the radar. This album hit me like a ton of bricks. I really wasn't expecting too much since it is so far below the radar, but it is truly special. The first song I heard was on a Paste Music sampler that Justin Rosolino was on. I remember liking the song, but not being blown away. Well, I came upon ATBB again soon after and decided to go ahead and buy the new album.... so so so so happy I did. The first full length song on the album, "Speaking in Tongues" is enough alone to garner this #3 spot, but the rest of the album amazes over and over and over again. I cannot understand why this disc is not getting more attention. I've noticed a little groundswell backing this band, but still not what it deserves at all. Fully recommended and loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment