1.10.2005

Doot... Doo Doo Doot... Doo Doo Doot, Bwah Bwah Bwah Bwah Bop

Not sure if I am the last to notice this, but the most recent Belle and Sebastian album was added to Rhapsody. I have been checking for this one every so often and just noticed it for the first time yesterday. I have no idea why I never bought this CD as I love it... guess this is just one that I was subbornly waiting to be added to Rhapsody as the rest of their albums are out there. Anyway, while this album does retain some of the fragility that has always made B&S special, they definitely amped it up on this one. Now, keep in mind, B&S amped up is still not too amped, but the toe tapping from their previous releases is now actual getting up and dancing... know what I mean? I love it. Love to see bands progress and change (so long as they don't completely sell out...). Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Belle and Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress

"Step Into My Office, Baby" - Belle And Sebastian
"Dear Catastrophe Waitress" - Belle And Sebastian
"If She Wants Me" - Belle And Sebastian
"Piazza, New York Catcher" - Belle And Sebastian
"Asleep On A Sunbeam" - Belle And Sebastian
"I'm A Cuckoo" - Belle And Sebastian
"You Don't Send Me" - Belle And Sebastian
"Wrapped Up In Books" - Belle And Sebastian
"Lord Anthony" - Belle And Sebastian
"If You Find Yourself Caught In Love" - Belle And Sebastian
"Roy Walker" - Belle And Sebastian
"Stay Loose" - Belle And Sebastian

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment