1.08.2005

Kinda like Jersey without Newark... and maybe Trenton

Besides being a complete music nut, I love movies. Netflix is my movie Rhapsody. I rented and watched about 80 movies this year from Netflix alone. On the Netflix site, I have rated 787 movies so far. That's a lot of freakin' time. Add that to the time I spend listening to music and its amazing I have any time to do anything else. Anyway, we just watched this movie the other day and loved it. I think Zach Braff is truly amazing. He has such incredible comedic timing... I'm an avid Scrubs fan (oh yeah, I like TV too) and am amazed that he has already ventured into the movie writer/director realm. He did a great job with this movie. Its a beautiful little love/life story that really spoke to me. Plus, it has great music. The soundtrack has been nominated for a Grammy. Unfortunately, it is not available in its entirety on Rhapsody... but I was able to piece together 10 of the 13 tracks into this playlist. Plus, if you want, you can add The Postal Service's original version of "Some Great Heights" rather than the Iron and Wine acoustic cover of the song that appears on the soundtrack. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Garden State Soundtrack

"Don't Panic" - Coldplay
"Caring Is Creepy" - The Shins
"In The Waiting Line" - Zero 7
"New Slang" - The Shins
"Blue Eyes" - Cary Brothers
"Fair" - Remy Zero
"One Of These Things First" - Nick Drake
"Lebanese Blonde" - Thievery Corporation
"The Only Living Boy In New York" - Simon & Garfunkel
"Let Go" - Frou Frou

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment