3.22.2005

Thy Cup Overfloweth

Wow, quite a day for Rhapsody. If it weren't for damn Merge Records (Radar Bros. new one out today), they'd have just about every one of today's notable releases in the indie-ish world. Unfortunately we are still waiting around for Merge to get on the ball with other online music services besides the unfortunately omnipotent iTunes. So, I've got my playlist all set up to listen to these. Thought I'd post them out here first so all of you can get started listening and not waiting around for me to say a word or two about them. No particular order here but the first in the list is also the first in my listening list. Liking it a lot so far. Lots of hype around this band, but perhaps they'll actually live up to it! Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert Burke said...

The Bloc Party is really good, but I am REALLY REALLY digging the new Decemberists. I loved the EP and Castaways, but didn't think the last one was all that. This new one though.. It's got me goo goo kneed.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Robert Burke said...

Ok.. so the new Bloc Party is also incredible. REALLY incredible. Sue me...

What a great day...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Darn, I was going to say I was 'digging' a new album but Robert beat me to it. OK, then, I really, really like Louis XIV. Haven't had a chance to listen to the Dishwalla but it's on my list.

Ain't life grand?

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment