3.06.2005

Well Pierce My Ears And Call Me Drafty!

Some of you may recall my mention of a band a while back I'd heard quite a few times on XM Radio station XMU, The Crimea. And, some of you may have picked up that I am going to the Ash/The Bravery show this coming Friday at the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro. Well, I was just checking the Cradle's show listing and surprise!! The Crimea have been added as the opener for the show! Rock on! Now I'm really excited for the show. I'm not really a fan of Ash and of course the verdict is still out on the Bravery who are already drowning in hype even though their debut album isn't out yet. So, now the night has much, much less potential for being a disappointment. Just need to make sure I get my friends motivated early enough to catch them. I've also found out that The Crimea's debut full length has been reworked and will finally see a US release date early this summer! Very cool. It will have 4 of the 5 tracks that appeared on their Lottery Winners on Acid EP to which I have provided links again below. I'll be sure to post my comments on the show next weekend. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your worthymusic.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, pleasant paragraph and fastidious arguments
commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.


My webpage ... Batman Games Online

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment