4.27.2004

Buy This CD Now... Go On... Go... Buy It... Now...

Ok, so I was meandering around allmusic.com and Rhapsody today and realized that a good friend of mine played guitar and sang background vocals on the latest Claire Holley CD which then led me to check up on what he's been up to... Well, I was quite surprised to see that he just released a new album (maybe I'm psychic or something). Very exciting. Justin and I sang together back in college and definitely developled a life-long friendship. Unfortunately, its been a little while since we've communicated, but its good to see that he's been extremely busy both with his own stuff and as a guest musician on others' recordings. Everyone who reads this (all 2 of you), please order his CD. He's about as talented a person as I have ever met and I promise you'll love his stuff. It has an inexplicable way of sticking with you. And if you ever get a chance to see him live, do it. He's an infectious performer and will blow you away with his guitar skills and his voice. And rumor has it that he's resurrected "Stump Justin" where the audience shouts out songs and he has to play them... truly amazing how many songs he has stored away in that head (its apparently not all hair up there)... Justin Rosolino - Wonderlust Go now... order it... I mean it... now.... thanks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment