5.03.2004

DJ Mixmaster Chris

Ok, here's a quick post. My brother's birthday was this past weekend and it's becoming tradition that I give him a CD mix of the stuff I'm listening to right now. So, I made the following playlist in Rhapsody and purchased the tracks for burning. Of course, I've made several copies for me and others as well... :) Enjoy!

28 "Seventeen Years" - Ratatat "Making Me Nervous" - Brad Sucks "The Wild Son" - The Veils "Heavy Lifting" - Ambulance Ltd. "Cannonball (Radio Remix)" - Damien Rice "Chocolate" - Snow Patrol "Ocean Breathes Salty" - Modest Mouse "The Same Way" - Lowgold "Iocane" - Rob Crow "The Bitter End" - Steadman "Silence Is Easy" - Starsailor "Blind Pilots" - The Cooper Temple Clause "Olio" - The Rapture "She Sends Kisses" - The Wrens "Microtonic Wave" - Pinback "The Rat" - The Walkmen "Sad And Lonely" - The Secret Machines "Trouble Over Me" - Tift Merritt "Van Lear Rose" - Loretta Lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment